dimanche 16 août 2015

Mad Mother


“Monica, you’re crazy! It’s insane!
- I know Rachel, but I didn’t find another way to help my son.
- Oh yeah, there’s certainly no another way to make her son dump his actual girlfriend. To change yourself into a beautiful teen to charm your own blood is what all stable mothers would do, said sarcastically Monica’s best friend.
- My dumb son prefers to take drugs to support her girlfriend than dumping her. If I don’t do something, he will ruin his health and make her a baby. And I DON’T WANT my first grandchild to be coming from that fat bitch!
- Ok, let’s say you succeed, he breaks up with her. You’ll broke his heart at your turn, risking to push him back to his ex ? Or maybe you could continue this madness and stay with him forever?
- Of course not ! Having sex with my own son would be gross.
- What a relief!
-  That’s why I will ask Phoebe, our old neighbor to take my place by transfering this appearance. She is nice, she always liked my son and she had been desperately alone forever. It will be an easy task to convince her
- … I give up. You’re REALLY crazy!”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire