samedi 8 août 2015

Still a tomboy

“Trust me, Ted ! It’s me, Gwen !”
“No… no way, Gwen ! What happened to you ?!”
“I was walking into the woods for some hunting with my dogs, when I saw a strange little lady attacked by a wild beast, tallest than a bear! But, you will not believe me, it was not a bear ! It was a giant monster with horns and claws, with red eyes ! And the girl : she had wings on her back !!! I was shocked but more is needed to scared me. I sent my dogs and took my gun and, together we killed the beast. I helped the mysterious winged girl to heal her wounds. And before leaving, she said she will “offer me a gift”. She throw me some sort of shiny powder, and, here I am !”
“Wow !”
“Yeah ! I’m such a bombshell now ! I’m sure you crave to get into these sexy pants, Ted, but I'm not such an easy girl ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !”
Ted smiled politely but, for real, he thought that, even if Gwen has been undeniably upgraded, “sexy” was not the word. Gwen was always a true tomboy, walking like a boy, swearing like a boy, spitting like a boy. And with her past boyish look, it was extremely difficult to guess she was a woman.

Thanks to this “fairy girl”, Gwen's features were way more feminine now, but certainly not her manners.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire