dimanche 9 août 2015

Not again !

"Not again ! This damn little brat !!!"
Fanny, 43, was married with the best husband ever. The problem : he was so handsome that her young neighbor, Jess, 19, also wanted a piece of him. Given that she was endowed with body swapping abilities, she took Fanny's body whenever she wanted to fuck. The poor woman couldn't do anything as Jess threaten she would do worse if Fanny tried to stop her.
So, here she was, trapped into this teen's body for the 10th time.  This time, Fanny found "herself" with "her" fingers plunged into "her" vagina, as "she" was taking a shower.
"So, this little bitch was masturbating herself but wanted more..."
Fanny sighed then get up and dried "her" body. Looking at her reflection into the bathroom's mirror, she felt tears coming.
"NO !!! I can't do anything but I don't want to stay here, crying as she is fucking Shaun !!! Hey ! A lot of women would pay millions to be young again. And, even if it's a bitch, I have to admit Jess is cute.  I could probably have some fun !"
Resolute to do anything, she dressed herself and took Jess's phone, looking to her sms, hoping to find a guy lusting for her. But then, someone rang at the door. Fanny opened and stayed speechless as her old body was there.
"Jess, what..."
Jess interrupted Fanny by kissing her deeply, pushing her inside before closing the door.
"Yeah ! I was sure I was good at kissing ! Sorry Fanny, but I wanted to experiment making sex to my own body
- But... but why didn't you take a man's body ?!
- Trust me Fanny, I tried a lot of body and yours is by far the most sensitive. It's not just for your hunky husband I take it so much. And don't worry for the fuck, I've got plenty of accessories into my room..."

Fanny wanted to protest but had to admit : she also wanted to know what it felt making love to her own body.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire