vendredi 16 décembre 2016

The Elderly Possession Club

The elderly women was waiting impatiently beside their mobile phone. When finally, they heard one of them rang.
"It's her ! Michelle ! said Marie. She sent me a picture"
Marie opened the MMS as her friends looked with eager.
"Oh my god ! She... she succeed ! exclaimed Louisa. It worked ! The spell worked !"
The picture showed a beautiful young girl posing in front of a mirror. Just after, the phone rang. For a call this time. Marie answered and heard a youthful voice :
"Hello ladies!
- Michelle ! We just saw your picture ! How was it ?
- It felt weird at first. To feel my spirit leaving my body. But now that I'm in your neighbour's athletic body, I can tell you it's good to be young ! You should really try this possession spell too, ladies !"
The groupe of elderly women didn't wait and followed quickly this advice, possessing beautiful girls from their district to have some fun night.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire