jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Grandma Hyde

I was thinking about a Jekyll/Hyde theme, where the Hyde side is a hot one
***

When Louisa came back to her house, she could hear some people enjoying themselves in her grandma's room. Even if she was furious, she waited the three handsome men left to enter and talk with the sexy woman inside.
"Grandma ! I thought we discussed about it ! I'm sincerely happy you enjoy so much your new youth but it's my house and I don't want to see naked men every time I come back from work.
- Ok, Lou", agreed apparently Caitlin, 74 YO, without thinking about it.

Because what Louisa didn't know was the experimental product she secretly gave to her lovely grandma as she was dying not only made her young again. It also alterated her personnality to make her a self-centered person, only wanting to pleasure herself even if it hurted those who loved her.
That's how, the next day, Cailtin went to her granddaughter's office to fuck her crush on their workplace without a slight of remorse.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire