mardi 11 juillet 2017

Hesitation

A few days earlier, Lisa, a 25-year-old woman, crossed an old lady in the street who suddenly caught her arm. In an instant, Lisa grew old and saw the other woman looking younger and younger. After the age swap, the unknown elderly fled at full speed, leaving poor Lisa with her 72 years appearance.

Luckily, Lisa managed to convince her boyfriend, Carl, police officer, about her true identity. The man had started looking for the mysterious old woman. 2 days later, his detective skills allowed him to find her name, Angela LABINSKI, and her address.

Carl knocked at her door and found the now young woman, obviously leaving her shower. Carl forced the entrance and, with a gun in his hand, threatened her.

"I know who you are! I don't know how you stole my girlfriend's youth but give it back to her !!!"

Angela pretended to obey but kept her cool. She sat quietly on her chair and began to take off her bathrobe, revealing her naked body.

"What ... what are you doing ?!" Carl shrugged, unable to remove his eyes from her magnificent curves.
"If you leave me alone, I am yours for the whole night ... I'll obey all your desires, all your fantasies ... "
"That ... That's not what I asked you!"
"Come on ! I remember Lisa. I'm not bragging if I say I'm 100 times more beautiful than she was. So, ask yourself the right questions: would I have another chance with such a hot babe ? And... are you sure your girlfriend is the woman of your life? "

Carl kept a short silence. Then, Angela knew that his hesitation was eloquent enough.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire