mardi 31 janvier 2017

Still in the family

"Nathan, can you come to my room please ?!"

Despite his headphones on his ears, the young man heard Cheryl's voice, his father's new girlfriend. He sighed and then shouted back:

"What's the matter ?!"
"Come on, I tell you, I need help!"

After turning off the music of his PC and cutting off his video game, Nathan walked without hurrying to his father's room. He opened the door and, without concealing his annoyance in his voice, asked:

"What the hell happened to you-- OH SHIT !!!"

Nathan panicked as she discovered on the bed a half-naked young woman whom he recognized quite easily.

"Che ... Cheryl ?!"
"Yes ... it's me," she admitted, embarrassed.
"What the hell are you ... what the... !"
"I bought this new medication that allows you to temporarily rejuvenate, you know, to surprise your father, but this idiot just told me he missed his plane and will not come back until tomorrow night! The serum will be dissipated by then! "
"I ... I understand," Nathan said, doing his best not to look at the beautiful body that his father's girlfriend was now wearing.
"The problem is that ... the drug has a side effect, and on the box it speaks of a very strong aphrodisiac effect. Normally it should not be a problem since I had to see your father but there. .. "

She bit her lip, unable to finish her sentence.

"What ... what ?!"
"I have a fucking desire to fuck !" she said as she stood up, "this thing is really strong, I can not think of anything else than sex ! I tried with a dildo but it's not enought ! I need someone to penetrate me NOW !'

Cheryl approached her beautiful son, who at last understood what she expected of him.

"No, I mean ... you're my dad's girlfriend, I ... We can not do that!"
"Nathan, I'm going to go crazy if you do not fuck me ! So decide, either I do it with you and ... it's still in the family. Or I bang the first guy I meet in the street! "


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire