mercredi 4 janvier 2017

Rejuvenated ?

Anaïs looked at herself from every angle, delighted by what she saw.

"Oh my god I... I'm young again ! My skin is so soft again, my eyes are so bright, and my body is as firm as during my youth ... I ... I am beautiful and young !!! "

Filled with enthusiasm, she threw herself into the arms of her friend, Forest.

"Remember, it will not last. The potion I made you swallowed will only make you rejuvenate for three hours.
"It's more than I ever dreamed. How to thank you ?"

Forest had an idea. Idea that also germinated in the mind of Anaïs. Full of energy and gratitude, the girl made love to him like never before.
What she did not know at the time was that she was under the influence of hypnosis.

Julie, 24, had agreed to realize her boyfriend's fantasy of sleeping with a rejuvenated old woman. She allowed herself to be hypnotized first so she thought she was actually a septuagenarian called Anaïs. And then Forest made her believe that he had rejuvenated her with a magic potion (actually water with grenadine).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire