mardi 5 décembre 2017

My wife's colleague

- Hold on ! Explain me again why your colleague and you have still exchanged your bodies?

Marine sighed.

- I already explained it to you the last time! My colleague loves his tattoos. Unfortunately, this is not the case for some of our clients for whom she loses all credibility. On the contrary, we noticed that they had more confidence in an older woman... without tattoo or piercing.
- These guys are stupid! Just tell them to go fuck themselves !
- Hard to say when they are the company's biggest contracts. We don't have the choice to put all the odds on our side.
- And you couldn't defend the company by yourself ?
- Sandra is younger but I must admit she has a much better knowledge of the files and she is a better speaker than me.
- ... OK. And how long will it last?
- The time she comes back from her business trip ... the next monday.
- OK...

Clark watched his wife's new body with care, her eyes resting regularly on her beautiful chest.

- A week ... in this body ... You think it would bother your colleague if ...
- Would you like other men to fuck your wife's body right now? asked Marine, having understood what was going to propose her husband.
- ... No.
- So I will also follow what Sandra and I both agreed: we respect each others bodies.

Clark sighed but made himself a reason.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire