dimanche 3 décembre 2017

Lucia, my grand-mother, my beloved.

It all started with this mysterious hole in the cellar wall, found in my grandparents' old house. When I entered, I found myself propelled in the 50s, in the body of my grandfather, 27 at that time. In front of me was a beautiful young woman named Lucia. My grandmother.

I always loved my grandmother. She was shy and discreet but always kind to my brother, sister and me. She was that kind of person to own little and give a lot.
Conversely, I always hated my grandfather. He was only a racist, sexist and vulgar asshole. If I don't think he has never been physically violent, he's always been rude to his wife, daughter, and grandchildren. Especially his wife.

I hated finding myself in his body. But I saw some good things about this situation: I could see my grandmother again. However, in her eyes, I was not her grandson but her husband. But, to me, it was still my grandmother.
So I was distant to her, waiting to find a way to reintegrate my body. I was just talking to her, taking care of her as I think she deserved. I discovered new aspects of my dear grandmother, including a sense of humor that I had only glimpsed in my previous life.

Is it the body of my grandfather? The days passed, I began to see her less and less like my grandmother, but more and more like my wife. Like a lover. I tried to resist my impulses until this night where she told me to have fallen in love again following my behavior of recent days. Lucia offered herself to me and I accepted her.

A few days later, I discovered a passage in the shed of the garden that brought me back to my original body and original time. But even a few weeks after my return, I couldn't help but think about Lucia, my "wife" that I left in the hands of a horrible husband. So I decided to buy the old grandparents house. And frequently, I go back into this mysterious hole in the wall of the cellar, to find back my beloved.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire