vendredi 1 décembre 2017

Disabled


Hello JandS, I wonder if you could make this animated caption, thanks!

-A middle-aged businessman returns home from a trip, and is greeted by his wife wearing her new bodysuit.

Sorry. I didn't used the pic requested and took some liberties. Hope it's good !

***

When Peter opened the door of his house, hoping to find his beloved wife after a long business trip, he was very surprised to discover, sitting on their couch, an unknown young woman.



- Who ... Who are you ?!
- Tadaaa! Surprise!
- Surprise?
- It's me, honey! Zoey!

Peter scanned the pretty blonde in front of him, haggard and confused.

- So, what do you think? she asked, turning on herself. A little vulgar. But I'm sure we can fix it.
- I ... I don't understand anything!
- I ... I was called by the Bodyswap Prison program, honey. You know, the one they talk about on TV? As a disabled person, they said that I could benefit from this woman's body while she serves her 10 years prison sentence. I wanted to organize this on your back and enjoy your business trip to make you this surprise.
- ...
- Are you upset ?
- No, it's just ... that I would have prefered you talk about it with me before. But most importantly, are you feeling well in it?
- Oh yes ! As I told you, physical level, I find myself a bit vulgar for the moment. But god, I can use my legs again ! You realize ? It had been more than 10 years since I walked !

Peter lovingly watched his wife dancing like a fairy. Whatever the body she was in, he recognized her beloved smile. Her dance gradually turned into a striptease and Zoey invited her husband to some action where she could use her new legs otherwise.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire