jeudi 19 octobre 2017

Treacherous grandma

Sam watched with terror his reflection in the mirror. In a flash, the young man had seen his whole body take decades until he looked like a weak old man. At the same time, Laura, her 69-year-old grandmother, struggled to be compassionate while she felt the opposite effect: she just regained her 18YO's beauty. Better still, she had a very current hairdress.

"Grandma, what did you do to me?" accused Sam
"Nothing at all ... I ... I also don't know what happened, I swear!"

Laura refuted every suspicion of her little son until he resigned himself and, tired by his too old body, went to rest.
After making sure he felt asleep, Laura rushed to her room, opened the wardrobe and pulled out the sexy lingerie that was hidden there. She put it on and went in front of her mirror to take a picture that she sent to her lover, Albert, with the following message:


"It worked, honey ! The spell to steal youth essence changed me into this beauty. Did you succeed too ?"

Two minutes later, she received a message with the picture of a handsome young man, shirtless:

"My granddaughter is sad ... but I'll give her back her 20 tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, we will meet us as planned at the hotel. PS: you're gorgeous ! "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire