mardi 24 octobre 2017

Cucurbitaceae

When David, 47, came home late that evening, he greeted Jessica, their charming young neighbor and occasionally babysitter of their children.

"Hi Jessica!
"Hi David," she said with a sensual voice that the man pretended not to heard.
- Uh ... The kids are in bed?
- Yes, everything went well. "

David looked at his watch.

"Odd ... Cherry should be home by now.
- Oh, Cherry called 5 minutes ago, she was held at work and will not return until 2 hours.
- I see ... Good ... Now that I'm home, you can go Jessica.
- You do not want me to stay? she asked, mincing.
- It's ... uh ... nice, but it'll be fine. How much do I owe you ?

The pretty young woman suddenly threw herself into his arms.

"You can pay me in kind"

But David pushed her away.

"Oula Jessica! Sorry but I am a happy and faithful husband.
- Right answer !
-?!
- "Cucurbitaceae"
- Wh ... Oh! Cherry! It's you ?

David and Cherry had recently discovered a spell to seize the body of any individual. However, to prevent any incident, they had agreed the keyword "cucurbitace" to confirm if necessary their identity.

- Yeah! What do you think ? Jessica's body fits me?
- Uh, well ...
- No need to be polite! This body is on fire! I want to tear your clothes off since you put a foot in the room. The children are asleep. Hurry up and take me savagely!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire