vendredi 20 octobre 2017

Red-head

Cloé, 25, woke up awkwardly this mor ... I mean, at 2:02 PM. Her skull made her suffer terribly. Like every Sunday when she spent the night before into a nightclub and drunk too much.

But attracted by a delicious smell, the girl managed to go to the kitchen where Emma, ​​her neighbor, was awaiting her, as a beautiful redhead, wearing only some sexy lingerie.



"Hello Cloe, slept well? I'm cooking pasta, you want it?"
"Why not !"

Cloe sat down at the kitchen table and watched Emma cook. The time to put her ideas in order, she finally asked :

"So, the last evening as a" young lady"went well?"

Emma was about to answer when she was interrupted by the arrival in the kitchen of a magnificent man with a muscular torso.

"I don't know if you remember me because when Isaw you last night, you were already in a bad state, but my name is Mike"

And Mike went to kiss Emma, ​​who graced him with a charming smile.

"That answers my question," Cloe smiled
(But oddly, I doubt that Emma told the seductive Mike that I was an age-shifter and that he actually fucked a nice but 78-year-old woman)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire