mardi 21 juin 2016

You'll enter into this jean !

When Hillary's godmother offered her this tight jean for her birthday, the fat girl thought it was a cruel joke. But it was not her godmother's usual way to be so, when she encouraged her to try it, Hillary agreed, even if it seemed impossible.
And curiously, the miracle happened. She entered easily into this jean like it adapted itself to her morphology. But that wasn't finished. After becoming bigger for her, the cloth suddenly slimmed again. Then, Hillary understood it was not just the jean : it was her ! She lost kilos at a magicly quick pace.


"Wow ! I... I'm beautiful ! I mean... I couldn't believe without my fat I am so gorgeous !"

"Too bad... I'm sure if I take off this jean, the magic will disappear"

"... Let's try it"

3 commentaires:

  1. A lot of excellent captions lately.
    BTW I was wondering, have you ever thought about doing a series? I'd be interested to see what you could come up with. Of course, I know english is not your first language and you probably have other business to mind, but still I hope you'll consider it.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I already thought about it but I never found THE idea for now. But I'll continue to think about something ;)

      Supprimer
    2. Oh I see, so we'll just have to wait :)

      Supprimer