dimanche 19 juin 2016

My son is off-limit !

"Stop it !
- What ?! It's him who's looking at me !
- Yeah and you probably have nothing to do with it.
- What can I do if I was so sexy during my youth ? I mean : if I am so sexy now.
- Damn it, Jane, it's my own son !
- And a grown up man... very very grown up !"

Anne asked herself what she could do as her friend in heat smiled to Luke, her son, who answered positively to her seduction.

Jane was an age-shifter and offered Anne to spend the night in their youth form. The two old friends wanted to have fun during a party but Anne didn't thought her son could be here and above all that it could end like this.

"Come on, don't be a party pooper, Anne ! Furthermore, your son's friend seems to like you ! You could have some fun too !"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire