mercredi 29 juin 2016

Not always been a tense old woman

Sarah worked since last year for Christina, a 55YO interior designer. This old lady was very good on her job but was so shy and tense. Sarah had to take care of customers because her boss couldn't deal with them.
But during a Youth Day, Sarah discovered a new side about Christina. First, at her prime, she was... very, very cute. The second discovery, she made it as she couldn't escape to look too closely at her wonderful body.
Christian saw her.

"Sarah, we have a work to do you know ?"
"As I can see your red face, I think you're pleased about what you see. Very flattering as, I have to admit, I always watched you"

"Maybe we could take a break for today"

"Are you surprised ? I have not always been a tense old woman, you know ?"
And that's how Sarah discovered how kinky her boss could be during Youth Days.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire