mardi 13 décembre 2022

A cute little couple

 My grandfather, 75 years old, was in a romantic relationship with our neighbor, Mrs. Elbert, 77 years old. I thought it was pretty cute to see this old couple together... until I came across this message in my grandfather's cell phone.

This day, he had to leave for an emergency - an old friend was at death's door in the hospital - and in the rush, my grandad forgot his cell phone.


The message was from Mrs. Elbert's cell phone. "Come and join me, tiger" and on it was attached a photo of Mrs. Elbert's granddaughter Lucie. 

I didn't understand what such a young girl could want with my grandfather, then I discovered above the photo of my grandbrother, naked, that my grandfather sent from his cell phone with the same kind of invitations for Ms Helbert. I went back to the thread of the conversation where frequently, I saw other pictures of naked boys and girls from the neighborhood that my grandfather and Mrs. Elbert sent to each other. Then I finally come across my own picture. I looked at the date: it was two weeks ago. I remembered that I woke up that day feeling strangely tired.

Eventually I found the explanation through the messages: my grandfather and his neighbor get their hands on a possession spell that allowed them to temporarly steal younger bodies to fuck.


I was furious at being used like that... ... ... then I started to think about this... "opportunity".
At that moment, Mrs. Elbert was waiting for me in Lucie's sexy body, horny as hell.

Before I put an end to this, maybe I could enjoy it a little...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire