lundi 4 décembre 2017

Angrier than horny

- I ... I'll kill you!
- What? What did you say ?!
- I said: I WILL KILL YOU !!!
- It's... it's impossible !

A few days earlier, Stan and his wife Francine, a 50-year-old couple, had discovered the incredible powers of the medallion of Ishtar. In turn, each had fun transforming the other into one of his fantasies. But Stan ended up getting too involved in the game. One evening, while Francine refused to play, preferring to spend a quiet evening reading a book, her husband couldn't bear the frustration. It was by force that he passed the medallion around Francine's neck. When his wife turned into the blonde hot babe he imagined, he thought he won. But she violently repulsed him.

- I formulated the fantasy "horny hot babe" ... you ... you should want to fuck me !!!
- Oh, but the spell worked, I'm horny, trust me ! said Francine pressing her hand against her crotch, but I AM STILL MORE ANGRY AFTER YOU! Shit, do you realize that imposing on me is like rape ?! Believe me, when the spell will be lifted, you'll never see me again Stan!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire