jeudi 18 août 2016

I'm sure she is

"Hi ! Can I offer you drink ?
- No... thanks"
As the pretty girl she tried to seduce fled from the bar, Kristen was joined by her best friend, Lucie.
"See ! Told you she wasn't lesbian.
- No ! She's totally into it. It's just she doesn't know it yet.
- Or... maybe you have not what she wants.
- Yeah ! You're totally right Lu' ! She's too beautiful for me now. I'm too... "brawny" for her. She needs some thin hot blonde girl like... this one !"
Kristen showed a pretty young girl on the dancefloor.
"It's not what I meant, Kris ! I meant she needed someone with something between his l-"
But it was too late as Kristen didn't listen her friend anymore. She went closer to the hot blonde girl and followed her as she went to the bathroom.
Five minutes later, the blonde one came back and went to see Lucie.
"Allright, I'm ready now !"
Surprised at first, Lucie understood what happened.
"Not again, Kristen. You used your bodyhopping abilities on this poor girl.
- It's for a good cause : I will help a woman to discover her preference for girls sooner, before she had some shitty wedding.
- I bet you will get blown off again"

But two hours later...

"("Not lesbian" huh ? Ah ah ! Take that, Lu' !)"

3 commentaires:

  1. Et la pauvre blonde dans son horrible corps est toujours hetero... quel destin cruel ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Il n'y a pas eu échange de corps. La jolie blonde est possédée. Son esprit est endormie pendant que Kristen a le contrôle de son corps.

      Supprimer