dimanche 29 mai 2016

Happy Mother's Day 2016

When Linda (40) received this small rose from her daughter for the mother's day, she was quite happy. But what she didn't know was that the rose was bought to a magic shop. If Linda kept in touch with the flower, she became young and beautiful.
Her daughter hoped that her single mother could have fun like this.


4 commentaires:

  1. Soo glad you're back!
    Thank you for the new caps

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm very glad to see you back too!

    This entry gave me an idea for another request: one with a magical artifact that restores youth and beauty, but with a twist... the spell stops working at the worst time!

    I have to edit a couple of pictures, once they are done I'll post them in the requests section, I hope you like it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I love the idea !!! I have to find the good pictures for it but I'll try !

      Supprimer
    2. I'm very glad you like the idea! But wait please, I'm editing a series of pictures that could be very useful to portray it. I really hope you'll like my selection!

      Supprimer