dimanche 1 janvier 2017

True and painful love

As he was reading his newspaper, Arthur, 62, saw his wife emerged, dressed in a naughty lingerie she putted on her specially for him.

"Arthur darling, come and unpack your surprise," she asked, trying to be as sexy as possible

A month before, the Great Shift had put the spirit of Arthur's wife, Danielle, in the body of a pretty 20 years old blonde. Despite this new appearance, Danielle wanted to stay with her "good old Arthur".
Yet, in discovering her dressed like this, Arthur sighed:

"Honey, believe me, I appreciate what you're doing, but accept it, you're a young woman now, and I'm still the same old guy, it will not work between us, he said, embarrassed.
"You ... you don't love me anymore?"

Danielle was on the verge of tears. And Arthur nearly fell and took her in his arms.

"Of course I do, I love you, and I will always love you."

Then he pulled himself together. For the good of her loved one.

"But I do not feel able to accept this new situation. I repeat : it will not work."

Danielle went to dress, sad and vexed. This vision made Arthur suffer. But he thought he had done the right thing. Danielle deserved a new life. Certainly not to be stuck with a man who could be his father, see his grandfather.


2 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for your captions, they are always on point.
    Have a nice new year!

    RépondreSupprimer