vendredi 6 janvier 2017

The patron

Alicia had the pleasant surprise by opening her door to discover on the threshold Samantha, her neighbor.

"Your offer to serve you as a model still holds?" asked the beautiful young woman.
- O... of course ! I'm getting ready right now! "

Samantha looked happily and admiringly as the young painter preparing her tools to paint her immediately.

"On the other hand ... what made you change your mind? It seemed to me that, the last time, you were clear about the subject you refused to pose for me. Not been ... very tender with me besides.
- Claire ... I mean, Mrs. OMBRAL came to talk to me and ... she helped me understand how talented you were. Forgive me for what I told you before.
- I'll have to give her chocolates. She's really nice to me. In any case, I'm glad you changed your mind. Believe me, it will be a work of art!
- I have no doubt about it !"

While Alicia began to paint, Claire was in ecstasy. The old woman had fallen in love with the works of her young neighbor and was ready for anything to make her continuer her painting. So, when Samantha refused to pose for her, Claire had used on her a body possession spell. In this way, not only did she allow Alicia to create her last masterpiece, but in addition she had the honor of posing for it ... even if it was not her real body.

The minutes passed and Claire noticed a curious thing: Alicia blushed as she watched the beautiful body of Samantha. Claire then realized that Alicia's interest for Samantha was perhaps not just artistic. She could feel a burning desire, that as a patron, she promised to satiate, as soon as the painting was finished.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire