mercredi 14 décembre 2016

The senile old hag

"Please, Ethan ! You have to believe me ! I'm really Lucy. My grandma went crazy and switch our bodies.
- Leave me alone, you old hag. Seriously ?! A "bodyswap" ?! Lucy was right when she said your kids have to send you into a retirement home quickly. You seriously lost your mind !"
After trying without success to convince her boyfriend she told the truth, Lucy went away, hoping she could find a way to take her body back.
But as soon as she left, Ethan ran into Lucy's house. He knocked at the door and the beautiful young lady opened the door, showing her incredibly beautiful lady.
"Hello, handsome !"
Ethan smiled.
"Oh yeah ! Even if Lucy didn't show up to explain me what happened, I would have guessed your spell worked, Ms Holy. Lucy was beautiful but she was way too frigid to welcome me like that.
- I told you you'll not regret it if you helped me stole her body. My granddaughter was such a beauty and she behaved like a nun. But now that I'm inside, there is no way I won't enjoy it the fullest. Let's begin with you !"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire