jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Soul Mate

Norman, 45, could'nt realize he met a girl like this. Tessa was all he'd ever looked in a woman. She was brilliant, cultivated, very funny and ... extraordinarily beautiful. Completely under the spell, he threw herself upon her without hesitation the day she finally offered him her body. The forty-year-old forgot even any precaution as the elementary one to put on a condom.



The day after a torrid night, he felt weird. Stretched naked on the bed, sporting her beautiful body, Tessa smiled:
"You must already feel strange, eh? The virus is already beginning to take effect.
- Wh ... what?
- Normie honey, you're so naive. I created the character of Tessa to make you fall in love and forget all caution. I enjoyed your motivation last night. It reminded me our first wedding years. "

Confused, Norman did not understand the sudden transformation of Tessa's behavior.

"You didn't realize a damn thing, don't you ? It's me: Annie, your ex-wife that you left for this young student who dropped you in one week.
- Annie ?!
- I was madly in love with you Norman and you betrayed me !!! So I slept with this guy infected with Beauty Virus. It made me unrecognizable even in your eyes. I still tinted my hair to be sure. I'm a pretty blonde, is not it?
- The .... Beauty Virus ?!
- You'll see, the change is fast. You will rejuvenate by this evening and you will probably lose your big stomach. Your hair will grow back. Well, by cons, you will die in 5 years of cancer. But you can get all the girls you want before "

Norman knew he should have felt angry with his ex-wife. Yet, strangely, he was especially excited. More than yesterday evening. He wanted to kiss her and kiss her even more savagely. Knowing that she was ready for such ends for revived her love for her. Annie was really her soulmate.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire