jeudi 13 octobre 2016

The youth ticket 1

One friday night. As she saw her teen daughter stretch out herself on their sofa, Monica, a single mother sighed at first. Then, she had an idea :
"What did you planned for your week-end, Julie ?
- Nothing. Just watching TV, answered her daughter as she was already beginning to make herself comfortable. Don't worry ! I already did my homework."
Monica knew that her daughter didn't lie as, even if she looked like lazy, she was still a smart and serious student.
"Then... I use it ! Monica proclaimed as she took off a piece of paper from her pocket .
- What is it ?
- Don't you remember ? My last birthday, you offered me one ticket I can use so we can trade our age for two days.
- Oh yes, Julie remembered, already regretting her laziness as she offered this gift because she didn't have idea back then. Ok mom. Let's do it"

The next morning, the mom and her daughter went to an Age Swap company where Julie traded her 18 YO to her mother's 40 YO.

Monica (40 YO)
Julie (18 YO)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire