dimanche 16 octobre 2016

My lovely shapeshifter

When her wife, Laura, was in business trip, Tom and her two teenage daughters had the habit to discuss with her every night thanks to Skype. Each of them talked about her days. And when they finished, the children let them for a little intimacy.
"Right, now kids are gone, I can show you my amazing discovery from today" annouced Laura.
Suddenly, the 42 YO woman had her skin going softer. Then her brown hair took a blond color before her boobs became gigantic. In one minute, Laura became a 20-something hottie.
"Eyecandy, isn't it ? she said, smiling. It's a waitress I saw at the restaurant where we ate at noon. You love her ?



- I love YOU, answered Tom.
- Come on, I know your feelings. Laura said, blushing, making her youthful even cuter. Don't worry. You know I don't care if you find my other appearences attractive as you only love me for who I am.
- OK. So... I can tell you I'm eager to see you back home to take you wildly with this gorgeous body.
- Yeah ! That's more like it !"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire