vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Not the good "honey"

Amanda just finished to put some sexy underwear when she heard the door opening. She quickly jumped into the chair and, as she saw her husband, Patrick, coming, she said with a sultry voice :
"Hi honey ! I didn't expect you'll be so fast to come back from your work since I called you. I guess you must be as horny as I am."
As Patrick was speechless, she smiled, happy to see she could still aroused him like this after all these years. Then, Amanda rised from her chair and walk sexily toward her beloved.
"Now, hurry. Take me to our room and fuck me !
-... Mom ?!" finally babbled "Patrick".
Amanda gasped as she realized her mistake. In front of her wasn't her husband but Alex, their son. During Youth Days, the two were twins even her couldn't distinguish.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire