vendredi 26 février 2016

My mother-in-law and me

Sorry if I didn't post for now. I admit this blog is not my top priority. I write on it when I really have time.
And it's not so often.

***
For a week my wife went to France for work. And for a week, I have to take care of my diseased step-mom, Monica, 65 years old. Just for you to imagine how she is, she is the typical mother in law. She is always critical about me, the husband of her dear daughter I, of course, don't deserve. And as her own spouse left her for another woman, she took all her anger for men on me.
So, as you can imagine, I was not waiting this week impatiently.

Then, a phenomenon appeared. Later, it will be called "Youth Days". Nobody knows how or why, but, since this fateful day where, for me, I kept my mother-in-law, everybody in the world becomes young adult again for 24 hours, except those who are younger than 20. And it happens randomly, generally once a month.

This time, was the first time. I remembered it clearly. It was the morning, 11 AM, when I felt weird. As I took a glance on the bathroom mirror, I just saw myself as I was when I was a young student. Of course, I didn't believe it. I wasn't 39 anymore. I was... younger !
Then, I heard some screams from outside. I look by the window and saw a groupe of young people, some wearing clothes too old for them. They were panicking, asking themselves what's going on. I immediately ran to my phone, to take some news from my wife. But before I grabbed it, she get out of her room : my mother in law. Except for the first time, I discovered her as a young and beautiful woman. Just for you to know, even if she was hot, I didn't jump on her. I'm not a rabbit.
It was the first time we experimented the Youth Days phenomenon. We didn't know if it was permanent or not. We searched for all the news about it and, waiting for explanation, we discussed with each other. It seemed obtained her youth back also gave her a youth mind. She wasn't the resentful woman I learned to hate. Hey ! I spent some good time discussing with my mother in law. Even after the 24 hours finished, she changed.

Hum ?

Oh, yeah, we had another time where Youth Days appeared and we were only together.

But you know what we say now : what happened during Youth Days...


2 commentaires:

  1. Well' that's fine. It's a common thing among caption/story writers. A lot of followers don't realize that these people have a life in the real world as well and not just sitting behind a computer creating new content everyday. I really enjoy your creativity in F2F, I must say your stories are pretty unique and innovating and that's what I like. Lots of Blogspot's sites have faded, some after a long time and some before even starting, so I think it's fine for you to write when you feel like doing it, it shouldn't be something that needs to be justified.
    Take care of yourself.
    Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer