lundi 11 janvier 2016

Awkward fantasy


“Oh god ! Thank you ! Thank you Lucy ! I love you so much !”
After a great sex party, Melinda, 17, was really grateful to her girlfriend, Lucy, shapeshifter.
“Next time, don’t hesitate to share with me all your fantasies.
-         -  Sorry… It’s just… I thought it was awkward to be sexually aroused by Grace. I mean… Even if it’s “just” my step-mother, she always treated me like her own child.
-         -  Like you said, it’s just your step-mother. And you cannot control your feelings. It’s just like me. I never thought I’ll be in love with a girl, twenty-years old younger than me but… here I am. I love you, Melinda
-        -   I love you too Lucy, said the teen, blushing. Ok, take back your original form. Now, I want to make love to YOU !”


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire