mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Sea, sex and sun


“All right, I confirm my payment and… it’s done! I’m sure it will be our best holiday we had since years! I hope Tom will love the surprise... No, I’m sure he will!”
Brigitte, 69, had just finished booked their holiday. And as a geeky granny, she used her digital tablet to go into a new website which offered to book your trip, your place and, if you wanted, a bodysuit to rent. As they were financially comforta

ble, Brigitte choose Tahiti and two gorgeous bodies very expensive.

One month after, Brigitte was loving her young and beautiful body, posing seductively in her swimsuit, but not as much as her now hunky husband.
“Hi, handsome, are you ready to go to the beach!”
But when she saw this muscular man looking at her with a charming smile and a glorious erection…
“… You seem to be ready for something else”
… Brigitte took off the top of her swimsuit. It was already the sixth time they did it today but their body was so hot!

They didn’t see much of Tahiti for now, but they had what they wanted for a great holiday: sea, sex and sun… and sex again!

2 commentaires:

  1. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite captioners! I really enjoy your writing and choice of pictures. Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer